Ordering a Jyotish Quality Gemstone is Easily Done
- Call or e-mail your particular gemstone requirements to us. We maintain a large inventory of Jyotish Quality Gemstones. After a brief discussion, we can describe and recommend one or more gemstones suitable for you. This is a good time to ask any questions.
- Once you decide which gemstone(s) you would like to buy, we process your order in the same way as any mail order house. We can also arrange for you to see a gemstone in approval before you purchase it. All we need is a credit card to authorize - we do not charge your card at this time. Once you return the gemstone to us, we either release the authorized funds back to your account (minus shipping fees), or if you decide to purchase the gemstone, we charge your card for the amount of the sale.
- Methods of payment: We accept Visa, Mastercard, or Discover card. Because we are concerned with security and privacy, we do not accept any credit card transactions over the Internet. Rather, we encourage you to call and place your order in person. Also accepted are personal checks, bank drafts, money orders and wire transfers.
- Shipping and Insurance: We ship most packages via Federal Express. Federal Express has one, two and three day options. All of our shipments are insured, so the total cost that the customer pays for shipping includes insurance. Therefore, shipping costs vary with the value of the purchase.
- Unconditional Guarantee: Refund within two weeks of purchase on an un-set gemstone. If you are not completely satisfied, we will refund the purchase price of your gemstone any time within two weeks of your purchase. We want to get the right gemstones to the right people for the right purposes. (If you are having jewelry made, once the quote is accepted and the manufacturing begins, the sale is final. We do ask for a restocking fee on returns to cover our credit card processing fees.)
- We work with jewelers that can set your gemstone(s) into Jyotish jewelry settings. Click here to learn more about the Jyotish jewelry-making process.